Point order after resample

349   2   0
12 posts
I am trying to establish additional lines between two curves using a resample.
After having applied the resample I have two point numbers on the corners.

Instead of fusing the points, which would destry the logical order of the point numbers I tried to group the original unresampled numbers in a group called 'gr_ll_points' and would subtract those from all points after the resample, this new group is called gr_resample.

This gr_resample isnt showing up though, so I am not sure what is happening here or if there is a better approach to this problem.

Attachments:
prob1.png (1.5 MB)
prob2.png (1.5 MB)
prob3.png (1.5 MB)

685 posts
The resampled points inherit the groups of the original points. So they are all members of the group.
So you could use a group transfer node to transfer the group from the un-resampled curves to the resampled ones.
This way only the points at the same position as the original curve points become members of the group.
(set the distance threshold fairly low)

Cheers
CYTE
Edited by CYTE - May 10, 2024 03:28:04
12 posts
CYTE
The resampled points inherit the groups of the original points. So they are all members of the group.
So you could use a group transfer node to transfer the group from the un-resampled curves to the resampled ones.
This way only the points at the same position as the original curve points become members of the group.
(set the distance threshold fairly low)

Cheers
CYTE

Thank you, this helped me out!
  • Quick Links