Search - User list
Full Version: Day 24 | Character | Crowd Motion Path | Image
Root » Mardini 2024 » Day 24 | Character | Crowd Motion Path | Image
rmagee
The Day 24 challenge is the Crowd Motion Path node. This is the last node of character week! SideFX Labs week starts tomorrow!

Here is a scene file [media.sidefx.com] with some examples from the video.
Promenade10Q
I just understood how to use it!
Furuya Takumi
Crowd Motion Path
wendimautsala
Tried few hours with this node but still can't work it out.. here is my WIP..
Thanks for SideFX content library for the Erik Rig.
heytensleon
Day 24 - Crowd Motion Path
auwa333
Day24_Crowd_Motion_Path_SOP
90n83i
Day24_CrowdMotionPaths
JanHebein
nemurigi
Day24 - Crowd MotionPath SOP

Asset:
https://booth.pm/ja/items/4360118 [booth.pm]
Requson
AM 24 Crowd Motion Path

Much fun, got some wonky normals when I tried to use upward going curve as a motion path, but found a way to hack it somehow.
finishet
Day24 :: Crowd Motion Path
i have an issue with rendering idk why.

SBJah3D
Power of RGB
thimer
Day 24
nicolas.dalmer
Andreas_M4
This was such an interesting day and node
oliviacefai
While I'm starting to be familiar with KineFX, I never had the opportunity to learn these agents and crowd stuff. Always too scary! So this was the opportunity, no more excuses.

I must thank and recommend this Youtube serie from Juanjo Martínez which made my day! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhQdrXqHeNc&list=PLyzn6-dYuCbFby6Ynlk5ziOM-YsTRw68K&index=1 [www.youtube.com]

So I ended up configuring the correct ground collisions (feet that stick to the ground and not slide) and some offsets (the dancing is not fully sync), some motion randomization and avoidance for my little dancing band. Also took some time to discover how to import agents into Solaris for Karma shading (thanks to SideFX documentation). Preview animation attached.

Anyways, basics learned thanks to Mardini; I'm not scared by crowds anymore (I still do IRL) and now curious to progress into character animations. What a week!
sanpotaro
popitz
Day 24 : Crowd Motion Path -- DUNE !
NaroD
Elinn_or
Day 24 Crowd Motion Path

This was fun! (but I hadn't enough time,even fewer than in the last days)
Anyway: 'To infinity and beyond!'

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.