Search - User list
Full Version: Missing Prizes
Root » Mardini 2023 » Missing Prizes
rmagee
Note: There are some people missing prizes from 2023 - please fill out this form so we can compare to our shipping lists and sort out any issues:

MISSING PRIZE CLAIM FORM [docs.google.com]
Wolrajh
Hey Robert, the section where you should be able to choose the t-shirt size was blank, except for the label. No fields or multiple choices.

Sadly I had a lapse of judgement and thought maybe there was a second page, so I merrily submitted and am now locked out of providing a screenshot to illustrate the issue.
spiderlili
thank you, I am still missing prizes from 2023 after submitting a contact sheet in the Iron Heart forum, do you still have T-shirts in size XS?
joostkonemann
rmagee
Note: There are some people missing prizes from 2023 - please fill out this form so we can compare to our shipping lists and sort out any issues:

Any update on this??
davidrowley
rmagee

Also curious if there's an update? I'd still love to receive the 2023 prizes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.