Search - User list
Full Version: Day 29 | SideFX Labs | Lot Subdivision | Animation
Root » Mardini 2024 » Day 29 | SideFX Labs | Lot Subdivision | Animation
rmagee
Three challenges to go! Day 29 is the SideFX Labs - Lot Subdivision node:

There is not a scene file for this video. You can easily recreate the effect by following the video.
kahauso
Pablopaulo
Day 29 Lot Subdivision Sop
Furuya Takumi
Lot Subdivision
90n83i
Day29_LotSubdivision
ciaoZ
Day 29
ichin0se
Day29 LABS Lot Subdivision SOP
samratacharyya_2000
29_Lot Subdivision

nicolas.dalmer
Day29 LABS Lot Subdivision SOP

Chaseb
Day 29 Labs Lot Subdivision
I may have went a little overboard on this one and hopefully it still counts as a submission.
Using the Lot subdivision node I extracted the mesh and chucked it into a quick game I made in UE5. This was made in a few hours so it's probably hard to play at first. I've also provided the download link to the game so that you all can play if you choose. **Windows Only**

Video

Game download:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LIx4FsXGvZajPSmi8eJWke3xbTatwk3V/view?usp=sharing [drive.google.com]
dweyel
Requson
AM 29 Lot Subdivision

Today I just went for a personal project, inspired by new animation by @Tektura.studio
Original post [www.instagram.com]

I was really struck at how can they just slap a white diffuse shader and make it look so cool. But then I thought if they can do it, then so can I...

Lot Subdivision was used to create interesting shapes to procedurally create a GOBO!

MartGorb
Muguja
Day 29 - Labs Lots Subdivision

Willbel2001
Day 29

cdordelly
Hi! This is my entry for Labs Lot Subdivision.

Made with Greyscalegorilla+

Here is a little breakdown video:

Node:

I hope you like it, cheers!
JKLM
Rob Chapman
Day 29 Labs Lot subdivision

Nodes
Matt_McMahon
labs lot subdivision.
Valent
labs lot subdivision
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.