Melting asset

1265   3   1
55 posts
Hello experts !

For a school project I'm trying to make a realistic melting object, but with no success unfortunately.

Sometimes I use Blender but Houdini is really great to produce very realistic simulation, but I'm a totally newbie on it, and to be honest it will be always too hard for me, I know it (and I’m a 2d artist and never be a 3d designer).

I tried with different tutorial that I saw on internet, steps by steps, it works a bit, but no one was like the project I would like to do, that's why I’m here today.

So this is a job offer, to build for me an asset, « ready to use », about a melting object (with high viscosity like a sirop or honey).
I want the object to melt, BUT, without disappearing, a sort of emitter.
So I want to have the possibility to easily switch the object by another one for another simulation.

I saw too that fluid simulation asks a lot to your machine, my configuration is strong, so it will be able to run your file.

And don’t worry it is not to work as a freelancer like you, it is for a concept project. (I’m a 2d artist, 3d is Chinese for me 😅).

I know that it is a bit challenging, but it is a serious offer (someone made me an asset 4 years ago on a different concept and it was perfect).
So would you be interested?
if yes, what would be your price?

I hope to read news from you
Thank you for your time 🙏
Best regards
55 posts
Seriously ?
Nobody ?
But there is a good amount of 💵 with this job… 🤓
1 posts
Hi i can help you with this, can you send me a DM with your contact info
55 posts