HDK Warning: GUI_PrimClusterMeshHook

1472   11   3
12 posts
I'm getting this warning when loading at H20 scene into H20.5

HDK Warning: GUI_PrimClusterMeshHook and GUI_PrimClusterMeshHook have the same priority (0)
HDK Warning: GUI_PrimClusterMeshHook and GUI_PrimClusterMeshHook have the same priority (1)
HDK Warning: GUI_PrimClusterMeshHook and GUI_PrimClusterMeshHook have the same priority (0)
HDK Warning: GUI_PrimClusterMeshHook and GUI_PrimClusterMeshHook have the same priority (1)

Can not find any info on this. I am having problems rendering (with Redshift) though. Is it related - no idea.

Any ideas?

Pete
7860 posts
Is it only if you have redshift installed? Does uninstalling redshift still give those print outs?
12 posts
I disabled redshift via the houdini.env.
Started H20.5 (not loading a file) and I get.

7860 posts
I don't think that's the same thing. I don't get these on a stock Houdini 20.5.278 install so I think something in your environment is perhaps doubling out the search path leading to things being loaded twice. Try:
- Make sure Houdini is NOT running anywhere
- Rename your $HOME/houdini20.5 directory to something else
- Start Houdini again
109 posts
Definitely Redshift env variables bringing this error. Maybe because redshift official install for H20.5 isn't available yet. I had to download plugins from custom builds section. Maybe this is why.
7860 posts
Oh, the 20.0 builds of RedShift probably don't work with 20.5.
3 posts
wayward

Can not find any info on this. I am having problems rendering (with Redshift) though. Is it related - no idea.

Any ideas?

Pete
Windows 11 or 10 ?
5 posts
For me same message!
Windows 11!

Edited by spiderbr - 2024年7月22日 10:33:41
7860 posts
I hear that this should be fixed for tomorrow's daily build.
3 posts
spiderbr
For me same message!
Windows 11!

In maxon forum problem fix. no use houdini env instead of this .json file in packages folder
1 posts
Bonjour à tous ! nouvel sur Forum.

wayward

Any ideas?

Pete
wayward

Any ideas?

Pete

Hello everyone! New to the Forum.

After some checks, I believe these messages are due to MOPS in the file . ENV

Try to delete it to see, it worked for me but I immediately put it back because I just came from C4D and you know what the MOPS mean for a C4D user

I hope it works for you if you can do without MOPS.

Greetings!

Attachments:
Capture d'écran 2024-09-12 142857.png (6.8 KB)

361 posts
MOPs can't cause HDK errors. The error is likely due to some other plugin that you have in the C:\Users\XXX\OneDrive\Documents\Houdini_Plugins path. Remove that path from HOUDINI_PATH and the error will likely be fixed.
MOPs (Motion Operators for Houdini): http://www.motionoperators.com [www.motionoperators.com]
  • Quick Links