H20.5 vulkan viewport work correct with Intel GPU?

628   3   1
11 posts
Hi, i have a intel gpu(a770 8G), and it looks not work with new vulkan viewport, in geometry op, models can't display in viewport;
if i switch to opengl mode and save the config, next time i open houdini it still maintains vulkan mode and not work with intel gpu.
Anyone met this problem?
7981 posts
noti
Hi, i have a intel gpu(a770 8G), and it looks not work with new vulkan viewport, in geometry op, models can't display in viewport;
if i switch to opengl mode and save the config, next time i open houdini it still maintains vulkan mode and not work with intel gpu.
Anyone met this problem?

have you tried the environment variable? set HOUDINI_VULKAN_VIEWER=0
13 posts
+1 similar issue with Intel Iris Plus. Graphic support vulkan 1.3 version and houdini show that its Vulkan avalible device but for whatever reason, houdini won't show a thing. I can rotate in viewport and show points in 3d but no geometry.
Technical Artist at Cloud Imperium Games
11 posts
jsmack
noti
Anyone met this problem?

have you tried the environment variable? set HOUDINI_VULKAN_VIEWER=0

thanks, it works.
But i still want to try new vulkan viewport.
  • Quick Links