Editing layout node

618   4   2
149 posts
I need a bit of insight if possible.
I was playing a bit with layout node. Got small asset library of misc trees, and created small forest with layout node. But now I would like to go in and edit a bit, scale, density.. but I have no idea how to do that!!
Even if I use place option and have 1 tree or asset, having to go in later and change, orientation scale all is a bit of miss and hit. Is there proper workflow how to edit layout node assets later on?
Thanks!
Staff
4493 posts
The scale and orient brushes (and nudge and delete) are supposed to let you make this kind of post-placement modification. Are they not working for you?
149 posts
I mean yea those can affect assets, but sometimes they just don;t Honestly for me is more of an trial and error.
So those I mange to use from time to time, but for example, have bunch off trees painted with fill, draw area and filled. Now I could not figure out a way to change density for that area for example.
149 posts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wafUOzROPw&ab_channel=AdrienLambert [www.youtube.com]

This! This is big problem I run out and found this again after looking fro solution.
Scaling from fill in layout is messed up and still not fixed.
Pleas do check this around 9 min 40 sec. This is also big issue
182 posts
bump this thread!same problem here.
  • Quick Links