Voronoi morph

742   6   1
32 posts
Hello everyone!

What is the best way of doing a voroi morph using vops? I found something in vex, but I can`t transliterate it to vops, so I`m a little bit lost.

Thank you
32 posts
Dead forum.

Sad!
8723 posts
You hardly provided any information so can't expect an answer without clarifying

Voronoi morph is a generic term that can mean many things, even simple search will return very unrelated effects, so one can just assume what exactly you mean

You also didn't provide the scene or at least the VEX code you have problem translating to VOPs
Edited by tamte - July 21, 2024 01:47:47
Tomas Slancik
FX Supervisor
Method Studios, NY
32 posts
tamte
You hardly provided any information so can't expect an answer without clarifying

Voronoi morph is a generic term that can mean many things, even simple search will return very unrelated effects, so one can just assume what exactly you mean

You also didn't provide the scene or at least the VEX code you have problem translating to VOPs

The fun fact is just after complaining I received an answer. But, here I go:

What I want is to morph the pieces of a geometry A into a geometry B, like a shape being dissolved to be another one (the final effect).
32 posts
Pavini
tamte

The fun fact is just after complaining I received an answer. But, here I go:

What I want is to morph the pieces of a geometry A into a geometry B, like a shape being dissolved to be another one (the final effect).

I got this project, I understood the logic, but I can`t translate it to VOPs, or even create something different.

Attachments:
voronoi_morph_v03.hip (288.3 KB)

8723 posts
here is the VOP version replicating the VEX logic in the file

Attachments:
voronoi_morph_v03_mod.hipnc (412.7 KB)

Tomas Slancik
FX Supervisor
Method Studios, NY
32 posts
tamte
here is the VOP version replicating the VEX logic in the file