EXR channels in COPS

6477   3   2
86 posts
hi all..

Does anyone know if it is possible to do multi-pass with specific (non-standard) EXR channels within COPS?

I can load up an EXR image in the File node, but “There are no input options defined for the OpenEXR format” appears in the dialog. Not a problem as I can always render separate EXRs or jump to Nuke.

thanks!
I installed a skylight in my apartment… the people who live above me are furious!
- Steven Wright
Staff
5190 posts
The File COP will load all channels present in the exr file. You can use a delete COP to extract individual channels out, or rename to move color channels into the C plane, though many COPs allow you to select which planes to use or cook. So in short, yes, it's possible to do what you're saying.
86 posts
thanks twod.. that helps.
I installed a skylight in my apartment… the people who live above me are furious!
- Steven Wright
12 posts
twod
The File COP will load all channels present in the exr file. You can use a delete COP to extract individual channels out, or rename to move color channels into the C plane, though many COPs allow you to select which planes to use or cook. So in short, yes, it's possible to do what you're saying.

is this still the way to extract individual channels?
  • Quick Links