export multi animations (takes/clips) in a single file?

1116   2   2
4 posts
Hi! I wonder if there are any method to export different animations in a single fbx file. just like the Action Clips in Blender or Takes in Maya. But the takes in houdini works different.
I found the animation clip infomation was store in detail attribute called "clipinfo". It always have one clip info in there and I can't add another. The Agent can have different animation clip in the same time stored in Intrinsics, but when I unpack it, the animation clip becomes the first one.
Is there are any method to export single fbx file with different aniamtion clips?
7855 posts
Have you considered using a ROP FBX Animation Output to write the different clips to the same FBX file? It has a parameter to read an initial input file so that we can append clips to it. I've attached two files which demonstrate how to generate an FBX file with multiple clips via TOPs (ie. PDG) network.

Attachments:
Erik_v023.fbx (2.0 MB)
fbxClips.hip (368.4 KB)

4 posts
edward
Have you considered using a ROP FBX Animation Output to write the different clips to the same FBX file? It has a parameter to read an initial input file so that we can append clips to it. I've attached two files which demonstrate how to generate an FBX file with multiple clips via TOPs (ie. PDG) network.
Got it! Thanks!
  • Quick Links