Set OCIO display and view transform default settings

408   2   2
1 posts
Hi,

I'm struggling to figure out how to set default scene views OCIO values for the display and view transform options located in the color correction bar. My ocio config file is well defined using the `$OCIO` environment variable; I can see it's loaded properly in the OCIO Settings (Editor), but this window doesn't let me set default display and view transform across the board.

Optimally I would like the following:
- Set custom OCIO display and view transform value for all existing and new Scene View in my current and future sessions (maybe set this in the 456.py file or a .json somehow?)
- Define "on-the-fly" OCIO file rules without having to export a custom .ocio file for Houdini (a bit like I would do in Nuke where you can set this easily in the Project Settings > Color on Nuke startup)

Thanks in advance,
Cheers
7992 posts
Open your config in a text editor and change the order of the values of active_displays and active_views, and set default_view_transform to the desired default view. Then, save a copy of this config and edit your ocio.json package file to point to the edited config. (this last step can be done with the built-in gui)
Edited by jsmack - Aug. 15, 2024 11:25:52
52 posts
I did that and then envery time I launch redshift I get an error about the ACES to sRGB processor failing...

Maybe I'm doing something wrong...
  • Quick Links